Dryer Vent Cleaning
- The clothes dryer is taking a long time to dry heavy items such as towels or jeans or if they are still damp at the end of the cycle
- The outside vent opening has lint and debris visible
- The dryer venting is long or has a complex construction
- It has been more than 2 to 3 years since it was last cleaned
Call us to properly clean your dryer vent. We use various tools based on the design of your system. Some tools used are large, high powered truck mounted air compressors, compressed air nozzles, brush systems, and high-powered vacuums. We clean the entire length of the duct from the dryer vent transition inside to the termination outside. Many cleanings can be done from the outside, but some do require access to the dryer and transition duct inside your building or house.
- Helps prevent fires
- Reduces drying times
- Helps the dryer run more efficiently which saves energy
- Prolongs the life of the dryer
Residential services we offer:
- group homes
- and MORE!
Commercial services we offer:
- physical rehabilitation
- massage therapy
- hair salons
- nursing homes
- laundry mats
- and MORE!