Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer vents are often an overlooked maintenance item in the home. Not only can this be a fire hazard but in many cases, proper cleaning of the dryer vent will instantly improve the performance and efficiency of the dryer.
Consumers Reports notes that “every year $80 million in property damage is caused by clothes dryer fires, many of which are ignited by lint build-up in or around the machine.” (Consumer News, March 21, 2013).
We use a combination of high compressed air and extraction tools to remove fire hazardous lint & debris from the dryer vent. Many times birds will nest in the vents and block the air flow necessary to dry the contents of the dryer.
- The clothes dryer is taking a long time to dry heavy items such as towels or jeans or if they are still damp at the end of the cycle.
- The outside vent opening has lint and debris visible
- Birds have nested in the dryer venting
- The dryer venting is long or has a complex construction
- It has been more than 2 to 3 years since it was last cleaned
Call us to properly clean your dryer vent. We use various tools based on the design of your system. Some tools used are large, high powered truck mounted air compressors, compressed air nozzles, brush systems, and high-powered vacuums. We clean the entire length of the duct from the dryer vent transition inside to the termination outside. Many cleanings can be done from the outside, but some do require access to the dryer and transition duct inside your building or house.
Residential services for:
- group homes
- and MORE!
Commercial services for:
- physical rehabilitation
- massage therapy
- hair salons
- nursing homes
- laundry mats
- and MORE!